Voters Sue Florida over Misleading Ballot Language
Four individuals are suing the Florida Department of State over the choice of language in a ballot summary for the November election. At issue is the description of Amendment 9, which was put on the ballot by state lawmakers unhappy with the federal health care reform law.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Lawsuit Accuses White House of Setting Roadblocks to Freedom of Information Act Requests
- Justice Dept. Adds Money Laundering to Drug-Related Charges against FedEx
- $3 Billion Job Training Program Can Lead to Debt instead of Work
- 34 Foreign Service Ambassador Nominees Remain Unconfirmed
- Energy Dept. to Make Thousands of Research Papers Available to Public for Free