Voters Sue Florida over Misleading Ballot Language
Four individuals are suing the Florida Department of State over the choice of language in a ballot summary for the November election. At issue is the description of Amendment 9, which was put on the ballot by state lawmakers unhappy with the federal health care reform law.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Legal U.S. Marijuana Sales Hit $5.4 Billion in 2015
- U.S. and UK Spy Agencies May be Allowed to Request Online Chat Data and Emails from Media Companies
- Displaying Christian Crosses on Police Cars Supported by Texas Governor
- 880,000 Pounds of Metals Landed in Animas River from EPA-Triggered Colorado Mine Spill
- Lawyers Three Times More Likely to Become Problem Drinkers than General Population