Voters Sue Florida over Misleading Ballot Language
Four individuals are suing the Florida Department of State over the choice of language in a ballot summary for the November election. At issue is the description of Amendment 9, which was put on the ballot by state lawmakers unhappy with the federal health care reform law.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Pentagon Underreported Sexual Assaults by not Counting Attacks on Civilian Women and Non-Military Spouses
- Formaldehyde Industry Beats Back Serious Regulation
- Federal Election Commission Used to be Dysfunctional; Now it’s Gotten Worse
- 5 of 10 Supreme Court Justices in History who Used Least Friendly Language are on the Court Now
- Congress Increases Grants for Abstinence-Only Programs