Voters Sue Florida over Misleading Ballot Language
Four individuals are suing the Florida Department of State over the choice of language in a ballot summary for the November election. At issue is the description of Amendment 9, which was put on the ballot by state lawmakers unhappy with the federal health care reform law.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Payday Loan Regulation May Leave Some in the Lurch
- Illinois Puts Restrictions on Use of Cell Phone Trackers
- Virginia Court Overrules Felons’ Restoration of Voting Rights
- Government Scientists Want Volunteers to Submit Genetic, Lifestyle Information
- Federal Regulators Don’t Release Information on Many Health Provider Breaches