Three Veterans Stranded Abroad on No-Fly List
Three veterans of the U.S. military have joined with seven others in filing a legal challenge to the government’s “no fly” list which seeks to keep terrorist threats from entering the United States. Seven of the ten are U.S. citizens, two are legal permanent residents and one is a citizen of Guinea who has refugee status.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Dream Come True for Oil Companies: Obama Expected to Approve Drilling off Atlantic Coast from Virginia to Georgia
- Koch Brothers Unveil Plan to Outspend Political Parties in 2016 Election Campaign
- Fracking Earthquake Responsibility Case Goes to Court
- Student Settles with Philadelphia Police after Airport Arrest for Carrying Arabic Flash Cards
- Wisconsin Town in Need of Jurors Grabs People off the Street