Three Veterans Stranded Abroad on No-Fly List
Three veterans of the U.S. military have joined with seven others in filing a legal challenge to the government’s “no fly” list which seeks to keep terrorist threats from entering the United States. Seven of the ten are U.S. citizens, two are legal permanent residents and one is a citizen of Guinea who has refugee status.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Director of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: Who Is Andrew Bindman?
- Director, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry: Who Is Ileana Arias?
- Secretary of Treasury: Who Is Steven Mnuchin?
- Secretary of Commerce: Who Is Wilbur Ross?
- Acting Administrator of the Administration for Community Living: Who Is Edwin Walker?