Three Veterans Stranded Abroad on No-Fly List
Three veterans of the U.S. military have joined with seven others in filing a legal challenge to the government’s “no fly” list which seeks to keep terrorist threats from entering the United States. Seven of the ten are U.S. citizens, two are legal permanent residents and one is a citizen of Guinea who has refugee status.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Double Standard for Espionage Act as Petraeus Goes Free while Kiriakou and Sterling go to Prison
- Oklahoma Scientists Agreed to Keep Quiet about Fracking-Earthquake Link for 5 Years
- Jeb Bush Asks Donors to Limit Contributions to $1 Million Each…For Now
- Georgia Republicans Approve Anti-Gay Bill while Democrat Takes a Toilet Break
- Too Big to Fail Banks Ranked