Three Veterans Stranded Abroad on No-Fly List
Three veterans of the U.S. military have joined with seven others in filing a legal challenge to the government’s “no fly” list which seeks to keep terrorist threats from entering the United States. Seven of the ten are U.S. citizens, two are legal permanent residents and one is a citizen of Guinea who has refugee status.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Congress Approves Bill Banning Imported Products Produced by Slave Labor
- Air Force Replaces Acquisition Chief For Disclosure Failure
- Civil Rights Groups Say U.S. May Be Paying Mexico to Arrest, Deport Asylum Seekers
- Texas Officials Urge Ban on Bite Mark Evidence
- Composer Sues Super PAC for Using Song in Commercial