Three Veterans Stranded Abroad on No-Fly List
Three veterans of the U.S. military have joined with seven others in filing a legal challenge to the government’s “no fly” list which seeks to keep terrorist threats from entering the United States. Seven of the ten are U.S. citizens, two are legal permanent residents and one is a citizen of Guinea who has refugee status.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Nuclear Spending Hits Record Level
- U.S. Greenhouse Gases back on the Rise; U.S. Still Leads in Per Capita Pollution
- Police Departments Investigated for Civil Rights Abuses Still Get Free Military Weapons
- California Pensions to Dump $4 Billion Hedge Fund Investments; Rockefeller Charity Drops Oil
- One Cop in Charge of 461 Sex Offenders