Three Veterans Stranded Abroad on No-Fly List
Three veterans of the U.S. military have joined with seven others in filing a legal challenge to the government’s “no fly” list which seeks to keep terrorist threats from entering the United States. Seven of the ten are U.S. citizens, two are legal permanent residents and one is a citizen of Guinea who has refugee status.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Doctors Disciplined for Misconduct Remain on Industry Payroll as Consultants and Speakers
- For First Time, EPA Draws Link between Dallas Quakes and Fracking
- NYPD Repeatedly Broke Surveillance Rules While Targeting Muslims after 9/11 Attacks
- Federal Judge Denies Texas Professors’ Request to Keep Guns Out of Classrooms
- Court Supports Ohio’s Elimination of Early Voting