Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Alarming Conditions at U.S. Air Base in Djibouti
- Ohio Supreme Court Rules NFL Players Were Overtaxed When They Played Cleveland Browns
- Good News from the U.S.-Mexican Border
- Peru’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Luis Miguel Castilla?
- Niger’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Hassana Alidou?