Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- E-Cigarette Makers Lure Young People by Using other Names for their Products
- Vietnam Veterans Given Less than Honorable Discharges Sue to be Classified with PTSD
- As Legal Marijuana Spreads, Will Big Business Muscle Out Small Providers?
- Florida City Installs Red-Light Camera in Front of Hospital Emergency Room
- Two Americans Convicted of Economic Espionage for China