Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Gov. Cuomo Bans Fracking in New York
- Obama Bans Oil Drilling in Alaskan Bay that Produces 40% of Wild-Caught Seafood in U.S.
- Federal Grand Jury Indicts Owners of Chemical Company that Contaminated West Virginia Water
- Education Dept. Approves Sale of Failing For-Profit Colleges to Debt Collection Company
- New Law School Enrollment Continues to Plunge…to 41-Year Low