Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- If Ferguson is 67% African-American, Why are the Mayor, the City Council Majority and 50 of 53 Police White?
- 45% of Americans Try to Include Organic Foods in their Diet…and 15% Try to Avoid Them
- Dramatic Rise in Attacks on Aid Workers
- Three-Quarters of Small Wind Turbines Produced in U.S. are Sold to other Countries
- This Obama-Appointed Judge Signed off on the CIA Killing of a U.S. Citizen