Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Fighting Drug Take-Back Program, Big Pharma Says Dump Your Meds in the Trash
- Poland Accused in Europe Human Rights Court of Aiding CIA Kidnapping and Torture
- For the First Time in 40 Years, Most Americans Believe U.S. Declining as Global Power
- Dallas Police Now Forced to Wait 3 Days before Recounting Shooting Incidents
- U.N. Launches its First Drone, Joining U.S.-Led Proliferation across 70 Nations