Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Faces Uphill Task in Connecting With New Government in India
- Majority of Americans Support Treatment of Migrant Children as Refugees, Not Illegal Immigrants
- EPA Accused of Fracking Oversight Negligence
- Federal Court Upholds Florida Law Preventing Doctors from Discussing Guns
- New Super PAC Spends Big Money to Fight Big Money in Politics