Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FBI Accused of Trying to Turn Defense Security Officer into Spy in 9/11 Military Hearing Case
- Tyson’s Control of Chicken Farmers Borders on Feudal
- Contrary to Obama Claims, 88% of Deportees Committed Minor Infractions or No Crime at All
- Oklahoma Gov. Fallin Signs Bill Banning Minimum Wage Increases by Cities
- Federal Agency Charges for Reports Available Free Online