Scientists Claim Obama Administration Tried to Control Oil Spill Reports
Only weeks after BP’s undersea well began spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico, scientists from two universities conducted early studies revealing that large amounts of oil were accumulating at the bottom of the ocean. But the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) not only showed no interest in the findings, but told the researchers to keep their information to themselves.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Serves as International Bulldog for Tobacco Industry
- Could Puerto Rico Go the Way of Greece?
- Obama Pushes to Extend Overtime Pay to 5 Million more Workers
- Oregonians Can Now Legally Smoke Marijuana…but they can’t Buy it or Sell it
- Police Can Arrest You for Calling them Names, but They’ll Lose in Court