Military Personnel Not Allowed to Sue for Medical Malpractice
No matter how egregious their medical care may be, even resulting in death, military personnel cannot sue the government. This reality, in existence now for almost 60 years, has left Tommy and Connie Wilson of Hartwell, GA, sickened, fearing the doctors allegedly responsible for their daughter’s death will not be held accountable.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Coordinator of the Bureau of International Information Programs: Who is Macon Phillips?
- Acting Under Secretary of the Veterans Benefits Administration: Who Is Tom Murphy?
- Director of the American Institute in Taiwan: Who is Kin Moy?
- Acting Under Secretary of the National Cemetery Administration: Who Is Ronald Walters?
- Acting Assistant Secretary of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration: Who Is Sophie Shulman?