Military Personnel Not Allowed to Sue for Medical Malpractice
No matter how egregious their medical care may be, even resulting in death, military personnel cannot sue the government. This reality, in existence now for almost 60 years, has left Tommy and Connie Wilson of Hartwell, GA, sickened, fearing the doctors allegedly responsible for their daughter’s death will not be held accountable.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Illegal to Talk about Yellow Traffic Lights in Oregon
- Commissioner of the Bureau of the Fiscal Service: Who Is Sheryl Morrow?
- Trump at 100 Days: What the Polls Say
- Co-Chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission: Who Is Tom Wolf?
- Vice Chair of the United States-China Economic and Security Review Commission: Who Is Dennis Shea?