Lower the Voting Age to 17: Nancy Lublin
Whereas many see 17-year-olds as lazy, apathetic or disengaged, Nancy Lublin sees them as individuals who deserve the right to vote. The CEO of the youth-oriented non-profit DoSomething.org argues the negative labels placed on this age group are unfair, and do not “represent this generation at large,” which she finds to be “outspoken, informed, mature and wired.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- USAID Accused of Removing Critical Details from Inspector General Report about Arrests of U.S. Pro-Democracy Groups in Egypt
- TV Attack Ads Average One Per Minute…in North Carolina Alone
- Cigarette Giant Bans Smoking at the Office
- U.S. Ambassador to Guyana: Who Is Perry Holloway?
- U.S. Ambassador to Madagascar and Comoros: Who Is Robert Yamate?