Lower the Voting Age to 17: Nancy Lublin
Whereas many see 17-year-olds as lazy, apathetic or disengaged, Nancy Lublin sees them as individuals who deserve the right to vote. The CEO of the youth-oriented non-profit DoSomething.org argues the negative labels placed on this age group are unfair, and do not “represent this generation at large,” which she finds to be “outspoken, informed, mature and wired.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- States Slowly Move to Ban Microbeads from Soaps and Facial Cleansers
- IRS Audit Rate Dropping Lower and Lower
- What Does the FBI do with its Drones?
- Assistant Secretary for Postsecondary Education: Who Is Ericka Miller?
- Chief Executive Officer of the Millennium Challenge Corporation: Who is Dana Hyde?