Judges in Drilling Moratorium Case Tied to Oil Industry
After a federal judge nullified the Obama administration’s moratorium on offshore oil drilling, federal lawyers have turned to a three-judge panel on the Fifth Circuit appellate court to get the ban reinstated. But two of the three judges set to hear the federal government’s appeal have owned stock in the oil and gas industry, raising questions about their impartiality.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Was Hillary Clinton, While Secretary of State, Running a Secret Spy Network?
- FBI Begins Tracking Hate Crimes against Arabs, Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims
- TSA’s Guide to Spotting Potential Terrorists at Airports
- Photo ID Cards are not an Effective way to Stop Food Stamp Fraud
- Undersecretary for Health, Department of Veterans Affairs: Who Is David Shulkin?