Judges in Drilling Moratorium Case Tied to Oil Industry
After a federal judge nullified the Obama administration’s moratorium on offshore oil drilling, federal lawyers have turned to a three-judge panel on the Fifth Circuit appellate court to get the ban reinstated. But two of the three judges set to hear the federal government’s appeal have owned stock in the oil and gas industry, raising questions about their impartiality.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- When George W. Bush Gave a Primetime Immigration Speech, Networks Covered it Live; Obama…Forget It
- Another Fox Nominated to Guard Financial Chicken Coop
- Director of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office: Who Is Michelle K. Lee?
- Images from Thousands of Americans’ Webcams are Streaming on Website in Russia
- Director of the National Institute of Justice: Who Is Nancy Rodriguez?