Chertoff Exploits Detroit Plane Bomb to Stir up Business for Client
Former Homeland Secretary Michael Chertoff has been all over the airwaves since the attempted bombing of a Northwest Airlines flight on Christmas Day, advising the nation that it should invest in full-body scanners for airports. What Chertoff failed to mention in numerous television interviews is that his consulting business currently represents the company, Rapiscan Systems, that makes the scanners.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- President-CEO of the Inter-American Foundation: Who Is Robert Kaplan?
- Executive Director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness: Who Is Matthew Doherty?
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?
- Executive Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Who Is Melissa Rogers?