5 New Orleans Police Officers Indicted in Henry Glover Murder Case
Federal prosecutors filed indictments on Friday against five current or former New Orleans police officers for the killing of Henry Glover days after Hurricane Katrina in September 2, 2005. The U.S. Department of Justice claims rookie officer David Warren, who has since left the force, shot Glover with a rifle while the victim headed towards a strip mall. Four other police—former Lieutenant Robert Italiano and current cops Travis McCabe, Dwayne Scheuermann and Greg McRae—were named in the indictment as co-conspirators. Scheuermann and McRae are charged with burning Glover’s dead body.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FDA Phase-Out of Livestock Antibiotics is Only Voluntary and Partial
- Koch Brothers Group Boasts Total Control of Iowa and South Dakota Legislatures
- U.S. to Destroy a Half-Billion Dollars’ Worth of Unused Aircraft in Afghanistan
- Dancing Baby Video Case Moves Forward
- NSA and GCHQ Infiltrated Online Games to Hunt Terrorists