5 New Orleans Police Officers Indicted in Henry Glover Murder Case
Federal prosecutors filed indictments on Friday against five current or former New Orleans police officers for the killing of Henry Glover days after Hurricane Katrina in September 2, 2005. The U.S. Department of Justice claims rookie officer David Warren, who has since left the force, shot Glover with a rifle while the victim headed towards a strip mall. Four other police—former Lieutenant Robert Italiano and current cops Travis McCabe, Dwayne Scheuermann and Greg McRae—were named in the indictment as co-conspirators. Scheuermann and McRae are charged with burning Glover’s dead body.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Whistleblower Program Requires Whistleblowers to Register to be Protected
- IRS Gave Arizona Non-Profit Tax Exempt Status despite Record Campaign Money-Laundering Disclosure
- U.S. Lost 30% of its Paid Journalists in 6 Years
- Affordable Rent Slips out of Reach for Majority of Renters
- Supreme Court to Decide if Campaign Lies are Protected Free Speech