Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chemical Safety Board Accuses ATF of Interfering with Probe of Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- U.S. Energy Grid under Attack
- Texas Bill Allows Police to Seize Guns from People in “Mental Crisis”
- 4 States Pass Laws Hiding Names of Suppliers of Death Penalty Drugs
- Federal Government Charges Researchers with Using U.S. Grant to Help Chinese Commercial Spying