Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Both Sides Using U.S.-Made Weapons in Iraq War
- In 75 Largest U.S. Cities, 60% of Police Live Outside the City They Patrol
- Michigan Welcomes Radioactive Fracking Waste Rejected by other States
- Federal Law Requiring Annual Report on Excessive Force by Police has been Ignored for 20 Years
- Airports Reject Fact-Based Women’s Equality Ads