Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Smartphone Users Tracked by Apps an Average of every Three Minutes
- Through Medicare, Taxpayers Spent $4.5 Billion Last Year on New Hepatitis C Drugs…but they Work
- Citizens’ Growing Protests against Border Patrol Checkpoints Inside the U.S.
- Alabama Judges Override Juries and Order Death Sentences…if There’s an Election Coming Up
- All-Time Highest Temperature Recorded in Antarctica