Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Use of Force by Police Officers Decreased by 8% When Wearing Body Cameras
- First Soda Tax Law in U.S. Leads to 21% Drop in Soda Drinking
- African-American Women Lead Big Increase in Pregnancy-Related Deaths in Texas
- Repeal of Arizona Abortion Law Forcing Doctors to Lie to Patients Leads to Dropping of Lawsuit
- Traffic Fatalities Up By 9% in 2016