Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Whistleblower Jeffrey Sterling Convicted
- Pennsylvania Fracking Companies Flaunt Environmental Rules and Regulations…Every Day
- HUD Official Worked for Government and Housing Industry at the Same Time…Beyond the Revolving Door
- Half of Prisoners Cleared after being Wrongly Convicted are African-American
- Army Major who Oversaw Sexual Assault Cases Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison for Rape