Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Oil Platform has been Leaking into Gulf of Mexico for more than 10 Years
- Montana First State in Nation to Protect Reporters’ Electronic Data Held by Providers
- African-American Mothers far less likely to Breastfeed than other Groups
- 14-Year-Old Charged with Felony Hacking for Entering Password to Insert Prank Photo on Teacher’s Computer
- E-Cigarette Smoking Among U.S. Teens Triples While Tobacco Use Plunges