Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Conservatives Versus Soldiers in Case of Lieutenant Convicted of Murder
- Arab Dictatorships Pour Money into Clinton Foundation
- Insurance Companies Brace for Financial Setbacks if Supreme Court Defunds Obamacare…Patients to Follow
- Supreme Court Rules Dentists cannot have a Monopoly on Teeth Whitening
- Medical Marijuana May Go Kosher