Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Charlotte No “Queen City” to Low-Income, Minority Residents
- College Republicans Endure Criticism Because of Trump
- Wells Fargo Employees Sue Bank for Being Pressured to Open Unneeded Accounts
- U.S. Pays to Maintain Unused Iranian Real Estate, Including Embassy
- Warming Oceans May Kill Off Baby Lobsters