Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Two Children a Week Killed in U.S. by Accidental Shootings
- VA Official Says Delays Did Lead to Deaths at Phoenix Medical Center
- Judge Allows Cisco to Slither out of Responsibility for Chinese Government Human Rights Abuses
- Commander, U.S. Army Combined Arms Center: Who Is Robert Brown?
- Commander of the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation: Who Is Keith Anthony?