Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Three Charged in Billion-Dollar Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Sought to Undermine Sanders
- Customs to Pay Nearly Half-Million Dollars in Body Cavity Search Settlement
- Judge Rules Birth Control Shouldn’t Be Included in State Workers’ Insurance Policy
- Colorado Town May Have THC in Water Supply