Postal Regulatory Commission: Who is Ruth Goldway?
Ruth Y. Goldway has the distinction of being the longest-serving presidential appointee currently in Washington. She was first appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1998 to the Postal Regulatory Commission’s predecessor (the Postal Rate Commission), and twice was reappointed by President George W. Bush. President Barack Obama appointed her chairman of the Commission on August 6, 2009..
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Half of All American Adults are in a Police Facial Recognition Database
- Justice Dept. to Dispatch Fewer Election Observers Due to Supreme Court Gutting of Voting Rights Act
- Claims of Falsified Patient Wait Lists at Colorado V.A. to Be Investigated by Federal Government
- Americans Backing Marijuana Legalization Hits 60% Record High
- St. Louis Medical School Ends Controversial Use of Sedated Cats in Neonatal Training