Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Lawsuit Accuses White House of Setting Roadblocks to Freedom of Information Act Requests
- Justice Dept. Adds Money Laundering to Drug-Related Charges against FedEx
- $3 Billion Job Training Program Can Lead to Debt instead of Work
- 34 Foreign Service Ambassador Nominees Remain Unconfirmed
- Energy Dept. to Make Thousands of Research Papers Available to Public for Free