Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- North Carolina’s Messy Voting Laws Restrict Voting and Support Gerrymandering
- Justice Department Tries to Limit Inspectors General Access to Government Documents
- House Members who Voted to Stop States from Mandating GMO Labeling Received $30 Million from Agribusiness and Food Industries
- Tanning Salon Operators Sue Cancer Coalition for Defamation
- Lawsuit Accuses Conan O’Brien of Stealing 4 Mediocre Jokes