Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Leaked Trade Deal Documents Show U.S. Weakened Environmental Protections, Gave Corporate Lobbyists More Say
- 15 States Wielding New or Stricter Voter ID Laws in Run-Up to Presidential Election
- Sioux Tribe Accuses Government of Underfunding Native American Health Care
- Children’s Brain Injuries from Playground Accidents on Rise in U.S.
- Discrimination Continues after Death at Texas “Whites-Only” Cemetery