Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Resumes Weapons Sales to Bahraini Dictatorship Despite Poor Human Rights Record
- Wrong Phrasing in Jury Instructions Forces Florida to Reopen more than 100 Murder Cases
- Immigration Service Sued after Trying to Deport Legal Immigrant because of its own Bungled Paperwork
- There are now more Spanish Speakers in U.S. than in Spain
- Remote U.S. Research Center Converts to 95% Renewable Energy