Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Drop in CO2 Emissions Anticipated from Global 80-City Assault on Climate Change
- Feds Sued for Alleged Loss of Second 8mm JFK Assassination Film
- World Trade Organization Rules U.S. Cannot Use “Dolphin Safe” Labels for Tuna
- U.S. Ambassador to Ecuador: Who Is Todd Chapman?
- Acting Administrator for Children and Families: Who Is Mark Greenberg?