Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Guarantee of High Ratings Draws TV Networks toward Media-Hungry Trump over Media-Finicky Clinton
- Murder Charges Filed Against U.S. Officials by Family of Innocent Pakistani Man Killed in U.S. Drone Strike
- Corpses Found in New York Mass Graves Raises Questions about Nation’s Body Donation Operations
- Appointing More Women to Corporate Boards Results in Higher CEO Salaries
- Tanzania’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Wilson Masilingi?