Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 86 Firearm Deaths a Day in U.S.; 60% are Suicides
- The 3 Ambassador Nominees who have Waited the Longest for Confirmation are all Black
- Satanic Temple Invokes Supreme Court Ruling to Force Display at Florida Capitol Building
- El Salvador’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Francisco Altschul?
- Researchers Sue for Release of 60-Year-Old Documents on Organized Crime