Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- More Americans Die from Shoveling Snow than from Ebola
- House Republicans Choose White Men to Head 20 of 21 Committees
- 10 Years after 9/11 Commission Recommended it, FCC Finds Funds for National First Responder Communications Network
- Group Sues Border Patrol over Alleged Racial Profiling…in Ohio
- 59-Year-Old to be Released after 39 Years in Prison for Murder he didn’t Commit