Marine Mammal Commission: Who is Daryl Boness?
Daryl J. Boness, nominated on January 19, 2010, by President Barack Obama to be the next chairman of the Marine Mammal Commission, is a retired scientist who spent most of his career working at the National Zoo and studying seals, sea lions and walruses.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Texas Federal Judge Blocks Protections for Transgender Students
- Virginia Governor Again Restores Voting Rights to Felons
- Republican Senator Says College Professors Could Be Replaced by Videos
- Climate Change Will Exacerbate Smog Problem in Southeastern U.S.
- Native American Tribes Protest Pipeline Construction