Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion: Who is Rajen Anand?
A college professor, Indian-American community activist and Democratic Party player, Rajen Anand was chosen by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack to return to his leadership role at the Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion in the U.S. Department of Agriculture on July 8, 2009. Anand previously served as the center’s executive director during the Clinton administration.
He has published more than 40 scientific articles in national and international journals and made presentations at numerous professional meetings worldwide.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Arizona Voter ID Law Overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court
- Faces of 120 Million People in State Driver’s License Databases Accessed for Criminal Investigations
- FTC Allowed to Stop Brand Drug Firms from Paying Competitors to Keep Generics off Market
- Majority of Americans Disapprove of NSA Surveillance Operations
- U.S. and Britain Eavesdropped on World Leaders at 2009 Summits