Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FBI Accused of Trying to Turn Defense Security Officer into Spy in 9/11 Military Hearing Case
- Tyson’s Control of Chicken Farmers Borders on Feudal
- Contrary to Obama Claims, 88% of Deportees Committed Minor Infractions or No Crime at All
- Oklahoma Gov. Fallin Signs Bill Banning Minimum Wage Increases by Cities
- Federal Agency Charges for Reports Available Free Online