Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Insurance Companies Avoid Patients with HIV/AIDS by Overcharging for Medications
- Breaking News: Oil Really is the Main Reason One Country Interferes in another Country’s Civil War
- Chinese Firm Moves into Louisiana’s “Cancer Alley”
- Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency: Who Is Robert Cardillo?
- Justice Dept. Agrees to Release Secret Memo Relating to Patriot Act and Census Info