Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Bush-Era Drug Enforcement Agents Held Sex Parties Funded by Colombian Drug Cartels
- Chemical Safety Chairman Resigns: Who Is Rafael Moure-Eraso?
- Displaced by Nuclear Bomb Testing and then Flooded by Climate Change, Bikini Islanders want to Evacuate to U.S.
- Supreme Court Votes 5-4 that Alabama’s Redistricting is Unfair to Black Voters
- Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services: Who Is Kathryn “Kit” Matthew?