Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Expensive New Hepatitis C Medicine, Seen as Harbinger of Specialty Drugs to Come, Poses Challenge to Health Care System
- Members of U.S. Military Subjected to Aggressive Collection Tactics of Litigious Loan Operation
- Patient Privacy Laws Misapplied to Protect Health Centers, Not Patients
- Most Migrant Children from Central America Released to U.S. Relatives, Often via Chaotic Air Travel
- For Weddings in Colorado and Washington State, Marijuana is Often the Key to Tying the Knot