Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- International Aid Group Blasts Pentagon for Shifting Stand on Afghan Hospital Air Assault
- As Always, U.S. Wastes Billions Funding Failed Foreign Military Forces
- School Books to Get Rewrite after Outcry over Slavery Whitewash
- Most of $20.8 Billion BP Penalty Is Tax Deductible as a Cost of Doing Business
- Federal Judge Rules “National Security” is too Vague to Justify Hiding Documents in Immigration Case