Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chicago Police Accused of Running Secret Interrogation Center
- “What the Drilling Industry has Bought and Paid for in Campaign Contributions they shall Receive.”
- Why is Congress Turning over Public Lands to Foreign Copper Mine Companies?
- Oakland VA Lost Thousands of Veterans Claims, Found Them, and Then Lost Them Again
- Is it Time for Americans who Earn more than $118,500 a Year to Pay more into Social Security?