Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Is This the Most Corrupt Town in the U.S.?
- Duke Energy CEO Wants Customers to Pay for Pollution Pond Cleanups
- Italians Object to U.S. Rifle Ad Using Michelangelo’s David
- Consumer Finance Bureau Accused of Giving Higher Rankings to White Employees
- As College Grads Drop Down the Job Market, Non-Grads are Bumped Off