Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- World Trade Organization Overrules U.S. Country-of-Origin Rules for Meat Products
- EEOC Files Lawsuit against 10 Oil Companies for Paying Women less than Men for Same Work
- The $36 Million Marine Headquarters in Afghanistan that was never Used: Who Pocketed the Money?
- House Subcommittee Sets Off Alarms over Funding for Criminal Research and Statistics
- Advocates from Left and Right Agree: End ATF as an Independent Entity