Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- NSA Can Track Every Cell Phone in the World, Collects 5 Billion Records per Day
- U.S. Power Grid Unprepared for Renewable Energy
- U.S. Schools Reversing Get-Tough “Zero Tolerance” Policy
- New Drug Safety Regulations Signed into Law…but They’ll Take 10 Years to Implement
- Young Portland Girl Stopped from Selling Mistletoe but told that Begging is All Right