Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Sending More Than 600 Additional Troops to Iraq
- GAO Questions VA’s Standards for Leasing Facilities
- Suit Claims Student Was Tasered for Being Late to Class
- Huge Congressional District Not Big Enough for Candidates
- New Orleans Fighting to Remove Confederate Symbols From City