Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Leaked Trade Deal Documents Show U.S. Weakened Environmental Protections, Gave Corporate Lobbyists More Say
- 15 States Wielding New or Stricter Voter ID Laws in Run-Up to Presidential Election
- Sioux Tribe Accuses Government of Underfunding Native American Health Care
- Children’s Brain Injuries from Playground Accidents on Rise in U.S.
- Discrimination Continues after Death at Texas “Whites-Only” Cemetery