Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Judge Blasts Obama Administration for Refusing to Release Detained Children and Mothers despite 1997 Court Settlement
- Pet Food Sold in U.S. is Produced by Slave Labor in Thailand
- Fracking Billionaires Give Record-Setting Donation to Ted Cruz
- Senate Pulls a Fast One on Banks by Trying to Eliminate 102-Year-Old Freebie
- Loneliness and Too Much TV are Bad for the Brains of the Elderly