Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FBI Criminal Database Includes 77 Million Americans
- Washington State Leads U.S. in Corporate Transparency; Texas Tied with Afghanistan
- FBI Cracks Down on Fraudulent Charter Schools
- DynCorp Sued for Defrauding U.S. Army with Anti-Terrorism Program
- Families of Victims of One Drone Strike in Yemen Paid more than an Entire Year’s Worth of Victims in Afghanistan