Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Congress Takes 5 Weeks Off, Works for 8 Days and Takes another 8 Weeks Off
- Appeals Court Throws Out Child Porn Conviction over Illegal Navy Surveillance of Private Citizens
- Prosecutions for Environmental Crimes Decline under Obama
- Secret Donors have Spent more than $60 Million on Current Election Campaign
- Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy: Who Is Michael Botticelli?