Ambassador from Tunisia: Who is Mohamed Salah Tekaya?
Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States, Mohamed Salah Tekaya, presented his credentials to the State Department on October 1, 2010, and then to President Obama on December 7, 2010…only ten days before his countrymen exploded in a revolution that toppled the man who had appointed him ambassador, President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Corporate Funding Used Extensively to Amplify Climate Change Doubt in Public Mind
- Democratic-Leaning Group Criticizes Secret Donors, but is Funded Itself by Secret Donors
- Homeless Sue Cities for Making Homelessness a Crime
- Which Americans Profit from Southern States Selling their Forests to Europe?
- Popularity of Nation’s Governors: Brownback and Jindal Fare the Worst, Baker and Daugaard are Favorites