Albania’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Floreta Luli-Faber?
Floreta Luli-Faber presented her credentials as Albania’s ambassador to the United States on May 18, 2015. She also represents her country’s interests in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and Panama.
Luli-Faber is from Shkodër, Albania, and was educated at the University of Tirana in her home country. In the mid-1990s, she studied for her master’s degree at the Norwegian School of Management in Oslo, but completed it at the Marin Barleti University in Albania.
From 1995 to 2000, Luli-Faber worked for Deloitte & Touche in Tirana and in Prague. For the 14 years preceding her appointment as ambassador, Luli-Faber was the executive director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Albania, dedicated to developing investment opportunities and business relationships with the U.S.
Luli-Faber and her husband, Edmond, a vascular surgeon, have two children.
To Learn More:
Luli-Faber Appointed New Ambassador to Washington (Tirana Times)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: Who Is Ben Carson?
- Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security: Who Is John F. Kelly?
- Secretary of Defense: Who Is James Mattis?
- Director, Office of Infrastructure Protection: Who Is Caitlin Durkovich?
- Director of the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office: Who Is L. Wayne Brasure?